shopping-bag 0
Items : 0
Subtotal : 0.00
View Cart Check Out

Club Statement

At 8:45am this morning (Monday, 3rd of August), a player from our senior team reported to the club doctor with flu-like symptoms and has been sent for testing immediately. We are awaiting the results of the test however, until the results of the test are known, the club will cease all operations including training and staff meetings.

Our Covid-19 management team will work in conjunction with the FAI and HSE to ensure that every precaution possible is taken. This may not be a confirmed case and we do not wish to cause any unwanted concern, however, the safety of the players, staff and public are of the utmost importance and for that reason, we will not be traveling to Sligo for our Tuesday fixture.

We will continue to keep the public/media fully informed via our social media channels.