Volunteer Role at WFC Academy – Kit Manager
Applications are being taken for a new Kit Manager role at Waterford FC Academy. This position will be ideal for a football enthusiast, Waterford FC supporter or a coach looking for experience in an elite youth environment.
The individual desired will be energetic, enthusiastic and have excellent organisation and communication skills.
– Coordinating with WFC coaches and Academy Manager
– Preparing kit for match days
– Taking and collecting kit from laundrette
– Regular stock-take of kit
– Overseeing printing of kit
– Other reasonable requests in relation to kit and equipment
Perks of the role include access to Academy environment, access to Academy games and travel with the teams when necessary. You will also get to see first hand the future generations of Waterford FC!
Garda vetting will be required.
Please submit your CV and a brief description of why this role appeals to you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the role will be open until filled.